“9 rites of initiation to become a person of wisdom and power”.
Munay-Ki comes from a Quechua word roughly meaning ” You are Love and Perfection”. Munay-Ki gives 9 rites of initiation to become a person of wisdom and power, and to accept the stewardship for all creation. These rites derive from the great shamanic initiations brought from the Hindus Valley by the medicine men and women of Siberia who crossed the Baring straits to The Americas some 30,000 years ago. These courageous travellers were The Laika, the Earthkeepers of old.
When you come to the path of the Earthkeepers you will find yourself in the company of these ancient ones – luminous beings who will add their power and vision to yours, dreaming the future of the planet into being one of harmony and grace, with respect for every living thing.
The nine rites are:
- The Bands of Power – five energetic bands awakened in your luminous energy field to protect and transform negative energy into positive.
- The Healers rite – healing past wounds from this and previous lifetimes, wounds of our ancestors and enhancing the healing power in your hands.
- The Harmony rite – seven archetypes are reawakened in the chakras. They are the Universal organizing principles, creating balance and allowing your chakras to glow with their original light as you acquire a rainbow body, shedding the past as the serpent sheds her skin.
- The Seer rite – awakening the “inner seer” to perceive the invisible world of energy and spirit.
- The Daykeeper rite – calling upon the guardians of ancient stone altars such as Machu Picchu and Stonehenge to heal the inner feminine.
- The Wisdomkeeper rite – connecting with the ancient medicine men and women to heal the inner masculine.
- The Earthkeeper rite – connecting with a lineage of ascended luminous beings to bring harmony and balance to any situation.
- The Starkeeper rite – anchors you safely to the present time after the great change the Mayans predicted would occur after 2012.
- The Creator rite – Flying wing to wing with Great Spirit to be co-creator of your own destiny.
Costs: The rites are free. £45 per hour for time and support. An energetic exchange is welcomed.
“I had heard of Munay-Ki, and was unsure about it until I met Susan Hall. I knew I didn’t want to receive the rites from anyone else.” Kate – Brighton
“The Munay-Ki rites were given in a caring, protective environment. They are truly life-changing. Thank you so much, Sue.” Paul – Eastbourne